I just got back from my vacation in Shanghai and I just couldn’t wait to share my experience with you guys! Although I was gone for a month, it was surely not long enough. With all the amazing things I saw and all the wonderful friends I made, I truly did not want to come back. Shanghai is somewhat unique. It’s still very modern yet maintains it’s traditional Chinese culture: An industrialized area with temples and gardens. I had the opportunity to stay in the french concession which was interesting as well. I honestly don’t know why I’m back in North America! Here are a few reasons why it is absolutely refreshing to live in Shanghai!
- City lights! Bright lights !
- Skyscraper Buildings
- Beautiful temples
- Their malls are like state of the art
- Expat = Free alcohol
- They have an Art district.. and it’s Boom
- Everything is so cartoon looking ^__^
- Hello Kitty everything.. need I say more?
Take a look of what I’m talking about